Yarnbox

Yarnbox is a new subscription program for knitters. It's just like Birchbox or Curlbox, but with yarn-goodness inside. How cool is that? They offer different subscription options on their website and you get a box delivered monthly. The really cool thing I liked was taking a little survey about what you'd colors and weights you'd prefer to be sent. And there was a question of whether you knit, crochet or both. Check out their website: https://yarnbox.com.

Thanks to Gaye Glasspie for telling her GG Made It Facebook followers about it!! I would have never known about it otherwise. Onto the good stuff: I received my first box on Friday. Yay! So here's what was in the November box. (Btw, there was a small packet of Runts candy included. I devoured those before taking a photo. LOL.)


The yarn is Lhasa Wilderness, Yak / Bamboo Blend by Bijou Basin Ranch. (More info here.) When I read "yak down" I was in shock. Like...really? Yak?! But the yarn feels super soft and cool to touch. Already have plans for this to become a pair of cabled mitts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment