New furniture and things

Three months and no blogging?! Tisk, tisk, tisk.

Well...I'm back! I've been super busy at work and trying to get my apartment to look presentable. For a while it looked like a storage unit with all the boxes and plastic bins I had spread throughout the space. Slowly but surely it is coming along. I never posted a photo of the desk I purchased from BestBuy.com back in January. It's called Love in Paris by LumiSource. Really cute and was very easy to put together.


Then in March, I bought a coffee table from Target and a bookcase from Best Buy. (I seriously love the furniture prices from Best Buy online!) Both were quick to put together and all pieces were assembled buy me alone. 'Cuz you know...I'm tough like that. /sweat



And then...the rug. I actually find it the day before the packages for the coffee table and bookcase arrived. After scouring costless furntiure and retail store, Craigslist and Amazon also, I went to the one site I didn't think would help. eBay. Of all places...eBay. This rug was in the Overstock.com eBay store. I thought it would go perfectly with the table. I was right :).

Now I'm in the process of making coasters out of Scrabble tiles. Fun!! Two of them are drying now, so hopefully that will be my next post. Until then...
/bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment