New Books: "Drape Drape" & "Drape Drape 2"

This post is so late...

Like everyone else who hates going shopping during Black Friday sales (but doesn't like missing out on good deals), I hit up BarnesandNoble.com to see what I could find. (Don't judge!) Luckily I spotted soft cover versions of Japanese draping books that I've been stalking. The hardcover editions are $24.95 each, but softcovers are under $20 and at the time I bought them for even less. *happy dance*. Both books are by Hisako Sato.


I absolutely love all things drapey. Lightweight, drapey knits appeal to me mainly for the ease of fit. Don't get me wrong - I rock tight jeans and leggings all the time, but a slouchy tee or relaxed cardigan is my go-to any day of the week. Anywho, below are some of the styles you can make in Drape Drape 2.


 
As soon as I get the rest of these boxes unpacked, I'll be attacking these patterns (full sized paper patterns are included in the back of the books). Oh...and I just found out Drape Drape 3 is available for purchase also.

1 comment:

  1. I have Drape Drape, but I have yet to try one of the patterns.

    ReplyDelete