Tribal print leggings

Hey friends!

I'm a little late with this post, as I actually finished these a few days before Labor Day. But better than than never, right?

Last year, I bought a racerback tank top from Forever 21. Love, love, love the print and the fabric itself is sooo lightweight and perfect for summer. I wondered if I'd be able to find a similar print, but didn't find anything online. And then BAM...I find it in a random store in the Fashion District. (Gotta love NYC!)

Initially, I wanted to make a maxi dress, but figured I already have a tank so a bottom piece would be better. There's enough left to also make a pencil skirt. Anywho...on to the pictures!



I used the same pattern as the previous leggings, but in option C. I have to wear these soon because Fall is almost here. Yaaaayyy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment