Spring-cleaning Gone Wrong

(Of course this post is about a month late, but better late than never right? Right?!)

I decided to clean my walk-in closet in the beginning of May because it was just way too messy and I still had winter clothes hanging up. Kind of hard to get dressed for 75+ degree weather when you have super bulky sweaters in your face. Then I moved onto my yarn bin, partially because I found yarn in my closet that I wasn't aware of in the first place. This is what happened:


There were more but I don't want to scare you with all the acrylic. LOL. These are really old.....I'm talking 5-7 years ago. Why I still have them, I'm not sure. But I do know that all of this acrylic will come in handy when I want to practice new knitting techniques or try my own patterns. Luckily I was able to fit it all in my yarn bin at the end of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment