new year, new goals

I finally sat down and thought of the things I'd want to accomplish this year. usually I don't do this, which is probably why I don't get much done outside of work. on top of being a professional procrastinator.... so here's my list, in no particular order:

crafty stuff
  1. complete at least 10 knitted items by December
  2. learn to properly use the knitting machine I bought in 2008
  3. knit something wearable besides an accessory
  4. knit through my yarn stash seen here
  5. make something man-friendly that isn't a scarf or fingerless gloves
  6. re-learn crochet
  7. sew more often using my fabric stash (it's HUGE)
  8. hand sketch more often and add to my portfolio
  9. visit more art exhibits
  10. blog more...period
general stuff
  1. land a permanent, fulltime design position
  2. travel outside of the Tri-State area when I can
  3. stay away from the scissors and let my hair grow back to BSL (bra strap length)
  4. get my driver's permit
  5. socialize more often
  6. ♥ be happy & enjoy life ♥

there are things I've probably forgotten, but I'll add them later. what are your goals for this new year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment