so I've been slacking...

...for a few months now. no knitting, no sketching, no sewing. no blogging obviously. nothing actually productive. Just a lot of working and sleeping. :o(

Instead of physically sifting through my bin of yarn, I went into my Ravelry account to see how much yarn I have laying around. What I saw was embarrassing:

And this isn't even all of it! There are also 4 projects I haven't finished, 2 of which were started almost 2 years ago. My sewing machine is on it's table, buried in a corner behind bins of fabric. There are stacks of nearly empty sketchbooks on my desk (gotten years ago from school but still). There's a point to me saying all of this: perhaps if my procrastinating/laziness is spoken out loud and put on the internet, I'll somehow get motivated to finish things.

Let's see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for checking out my blog! You are going to love your new serger. I don't think I could live without mine. :)

    ReplyDelete